The mission of Richfield R.E.A.D.Y. is to support individuals and families in their efforts to develop competent, caring and responsible youth by connecting them to our community.
In addition to connecting youth and families to community activities, Richfield R.E.A.D.Y. supports participation in positive youth development experiences by providing scholarships to help cover the cost of program fees.
- Any youth attending Richfield public or non-public schools is eligible. If you have a Bloomington address and are enrolled in a Richfield school, you may use this for a Bloomington youth activity.
- Scholarships are for any Richfield youth activity.
- Richfield R.E.A.D.Y. has a limited amount of scholarship dollars available and is only to be used for program fees, not for costumes, uniforms, travel expenses,
- Driver Education registration or tickets.
Apply for a Scholarship
- Find an activity of interest.
- Contact the organizer or sponsor of the activity about enrolling.
- Request financial assistance from activity sponsor or organization.
- If additional financial assistance is needed, submit this request form and your fee of $5 or more.
- Upon completion of this application, Richfield R.E.A.D.Y. will verify scholarship fund availability and confirm with the applicant by email as soon as possible.
- Upon approval, Richfield R.E.A.D.Y. will release a check to the activity sponsor.
- Plan ahead! Allow 5-7 business days for processing.
- Richfield R.E.A.D.Y. considers all scholarship requests on an individual basis.