Youth & Family Programs
You can instruct a Community Education course to teach others a skill or hobby that you have. We are always looking for new instructors and classes. It’s a great way to get involved and to help other lifelong learners learn and grow in their areas of interest.
Contact us for a course proposal form and application at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 612-243-3000.
The mission of Richfield R.E.A.D.Y. is to support individuals and families in their efforts to develop competent, caring and responsible youth. Richfield R.E.A.D.Y. supports participation in positive youth development experiences by providing fee assistance to help cover the cost of program fees to several community serving organizations.
Fee Assistance Information
- Any youth attending Richfield public or non-public schools is eligible.
- Fee assistance is for Richfield Community Education Programs and Richfield Athletic Associations.
- Richfield R.E.A.D.Y. assistance dollars are only to be used for program fees, not for costumes, uniforms, travel expenses or tickets.
Apply for Fee Assistance
- Richfield R.E.A.D.Y. is now accepting applications. Apply at the link below.
- Current maximum fee assistance is $75 per school year (July 1-June 30). Scholarship max amounts are subject to change based upon available funding.