See what's new! The Spring/Summer Community Education catalog was delivered to residents in the Richfield Public School District on March 5. Sign up for classes today at richfield.ce.eleyo.com or call us at 612-243-3000 to receive your copy of the catalog.
Health and Wellness for Adults
Take care YOU this spring with these convenient workshops and classes from the comfort of your own home. Learn more and register now.
- Abdominal Strengtheners - April 6
- Just Breathe! Techniques to Calm, Center and Balance - March 23
- Metabolism Boosters - April 7
- Building Better Bones - April 13
- Yoga - begins April 12
Interested in teaching a Community Education class for youth or adults?
Do you have a skill to teach, a passion to share, or just a really fun idea? Join us for an online information session on how to get started. If you are not able to join us on this date and time and would like further information, please email us at communityeducation@rpsmn.
Get the Wiggles Out and Start Moving!
Opportunities for kids of all ages to be active, try something new and learn a new skill! Browse youth classes and register online.
- Family Gym Time - March 20
- Family Try-Athalon - Swim, Bike and Read - March 20
- Kids on the Move - begins April 5
- Soccer Skills begins April 11
- Karate begins April 17
Whether this is your first child or you're already parenting, every new baby brings new joys and challenges to your world! Our Early Childhood Program has resources and classes to help.