Important safety information for RPS Community Education classes and activities.
Please read thoroughly and contact us with questions if needed.
Our Community Education programs are following district, state and federal guidelines during this global pandemic. By registering and attending, parents and participants acknowledge that while staff will be taking all possible precautions, due to the highly contagious nature of the COVID-19 virus, there is a potential risk for contraction of illness as a result of participation in the program.
- Indoor Activities: Masks are required for students in preschool through eighth grade. Masks are not required for students in grades 9-12 who are fully vaccinated or for adults who are fully vaccinated. Please review the District's Guide to Face Coverings for more information (English) (Spanish).
- Outdoor Activities: No masks are required.
Decision to Attend Class
- Do not attend class if you are ill or have symptoms of illness similar to COVID-19.
- Please use the MDH Decision Tree to evaluate your situation and determine if you can attend class.
Additional Safety Precautions
- Participants are encouraged to maintain physical distance.
- There will be minimal sharing of high-touch materials.
- All participants must be pre-registered. Attendance will be taken at all classes.
- Reminders will be posted when possible regarding social distancing, proper respiratory etiquette, hand washing and healthy participation requirements.
- Participants are encouraged to wash hands with soap and water prior to attending and when entering the building.
- All classes will have access to hand sanitizer and/or sinks for hand washing.
- Bring your own writing utensils and paper.
- Eating and drinking during class is discouraged. If needed, bring your own water bottle.
We have a variety of options for in person, live streaming and online instruction. Choose one that’s right for you.