Community Education encourages all ages to participate in lifelong learning and community involvement. We strive for cooperation and coordination of programs and services to maximize District and community resources.
Our advisory council is made up of local residents who are representative of the community to advise the staff and School Board on matters of planning, growth, development and evaluation of Community Education. The council addresses programs and services for early learning, youth, teens, adults and families.
Our advisory council serves an important role in shaping the services and programs of Richfield Community Education. Minnesota statute requires a representative council to meet at least four times annually.
For the 2020-21 year, we will meet on the following days and times:
- Monday, Sep. 28: 6-7:30 p.m.
- Monday, Oct. 26: 6-7:30 p.m.
- Monday, Nov. 23: 6-7:30 p.m.
- Monday, Jan. 11: 6-7:30 p.m.
- Monday, Feb. 8: 6-7:30 p.m.
- Monday, March 8: 6-7:30 p.m.
- Monday, April 12: 6-7:30 p.m.
- Monday, May 10: 6-7:30 p.m.